Thursday, February 5, 2009

Superpower!


If I could possess my choice of superpower it would be to fly at any velocity that I wanted to. Think about all the money that I could save. I wouldn't have any need to own an automobile to get around so I would save money by not having one. Taking a holiday would be cheaper as well, no plane ticket would be needed and airport delays would be non existent. The best part is that it would look super-cool to have a cape flapping around in the wind as I fly myself to school. Not everything about flying is perfect though. Insects would get in my eyes and mouth and it would hurt quite a bit to hit birds. Airports would be a rough place to fly around, dodging planes and hoping that I don't get myself sucked into a jet engine leaving the plane to make a crash landing in the Hudson River of course. Even with the negatives if I could fly through the atmosphere with my arms stretched out in front of me I would be a content man.

No comments:

Post a Comment